Max Hantke has been advising and supporting companies from a wide variety of industries in the digitalization of their HR, finance, and IT organizations since 2017. Max studied business administration and business informatics and has been able to gain a lot of experience at the interface between business and IT since starting his career at Detecon. In his current projects, Max is involved in the implementation of corporate mergers and separations. In particular, he is passionate about delighting his clients with the development as well as implementation of practice-oriented concepts.
- Project management (agile and classic)
- (Strategic) HR controlling in the dimensions of time, quantity and skills
- Controlling of organizational changes (merger, carve-out)
- Development of organizational and controlling models
- Industry expertise in the telco, chemical & transport sector