Dr. Daniela Drube has been supporting and advising companies from a wide range of industries on their digital transformation journey since 2016. In the consulting area of Corporate & Digital Strategy, she focuses intensively on business ecosystems and digital business models.
Daniela studied physics in Munich and Paris and earned her PhD in biophysics. Since starting her career at Detecon, she has gained a lot of experience at the interface between business and IT but also on New Work concepts. In her current projects, Daniela is working on strategic topics related to (digital) product development and partnering.
In her daily consulting work, she still applies the approach from physics: Only a real understanding of a problem leads to a reasonable solution. She is therefore convinced that a good product starts with the precise understanding of customer needs.
- Business Ecosystems & Partnering
- Digital business model development & product management
- Industry expertise in Telco, Energy & Health sector
- Project management (agile and classical methods), team coordination & intercultural management
- Development & implementation of communication strategies