Business Transformation with EAM and TOGAF®
Preparing for the TOGAF® 9 Certification Examination
Training to prepare for the TOGAF® 9 Certification Examination based on the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
Similar to ITIL in the area of operative IT management, TOGAF is the internationally approved, open standard of The Open Group for the development and implementation of enterprise architectures as an IT planning discipline. The methods of Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) based on TOGAF support the business-centered further development of the company's IT architecture. They thus form the basis for better functional support of the core business through the IT.
Get to know the elements of the architecture development framework TOGAF and learn more about its practical application by means of extensive examples from real life. At the same time, the course serves as preparation for the TOGAF 9 certification exam.
The training is aimed at managers and executives in the areas of IT strategy and enterprise architecture, enterprise architects, IT planners and solution architects as well as business analysts, business process managers and business architects with experience in planning and implementing IT projects who are aiming for TOGAF 9 certification after the training.
Participants of the training will learn the elements of the TOGAF framework, practice practical applications of TOGAF using extensive real-world examples and acquire the necessary knowledge for the TOGAF Level 1 and 2 exams (TOGAF 9 Certified).
Properly Prepared for the Certification Examination
Our Detecon trainers, authorized to deliver the course based on the TOGAF® standard, Version 9.2 will provide knowledge on the following subjects during preparation in lectures, group exercises, continuous case studies, practical examples, and video contributions:
- Demonstrating the benefits of EAM and effective alignment with the business strategy
- Presentation of TOGAF as a whole and as a framework for EAM
- Development of implementation strategies for EAM
- Use of TOGAF reference models
- Implementation of an effective architecture governance
- Development of a common architectural target picture of business and IT and specification of the individual architectural levels
- Definition of a final target scenario
- Planning and control of the implementation
- Innovation management and EAM
- Possible applications of EAM in the area of security and SOA
- Sustainable establishment of EAM in the organization
Duration: 4 days
Date & Location: to be agreed
The course always includes a voucher for the TOGAF 9 certified certification exam.
Course language: English
Registration by mail to: EAM@detecon.com
Registration by mail is treated as a request and is informal. You will then be sent a registration form in the reply for binding registration.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group