Marco Biasibetti is a Managing Consultant of the Co-Innovation Team, part of Detecon’s Digital Engineering Center. He has a bachelor of arts in industrial and product design from the Institute of Technology and Higher Education of Monterrey (ITESM) and a master’s degree in strategic design and Innovation from the Design Akademie Berlin. He has worked for consultancies, design studios and innovation labs in Mexico and Germany, leading and delivering projects there as well as in the US and Brazil. Since he joined in 2017, he has supported the establishment of Detecon’s Co-Innovation and Experience Design capabilities and portfolio offerings, as well as driven the adoption of user centered design methodology, practices and principles.
Due to his background and project experience, Marco is often involved in digitalization projects which require a skill set at the intersection of innovation management, customer and user experience management and digital product & service design. He has consulted clients in industry branches such as telecommunications, software, automotive, manufacturing and retail. He is passionate about uncovering new ways of thinking about business challenges, by understanding the needs of existing and future customers and stakeholders, as well as designing solutions which generate value all involved parties.
- Identify transformational trends in society, business and technology, their relevance and impact to the business
- Applying creativity, co-innovation and participatory design methods to uncover and shape new business ideas and strategies
- Design digital products, services, customer and user experiences
- Structure initiatives and projects to implement digital products and service solutions
- Apply agile practices and frameworks during implementation of digital products and service solutions