Karla Blanke is a Senior Manager working in the field of Strategy & Innovation. As an experienced project manager, psychologist (M.Sc.) and systemic coach, she supports companies and executives in their digital transformation. In her projects, Karla mainly deals with issues around new work, agility, corporate culture, leadership and a high-performing team culture.
She has gathered her in-depth knowledge with clients in various industries - from telecommunications to energy to the automotive industry. Using methods such as Design Thinking or Scrum, she helps her clients to act faster, more creatively and more customer-oriented.
She is convinced that, particularly in the case of change, employees must always be made to understand the "why" and sufficient role models must be established. As a psychologist, she can bring a human-centered perspective and sufficient empathy to this - and thus have a visible impact on organizations.
- Change management in all phases and dimensions
- Development of strategies and implementation concepts for New Work / new work environments, organizational culture, leadership
- Agile transformation of organizations and cultures
- Program/project management and leadership of interdisciplinary project teams
- Trend scouting and partnering