Dr. med. univ. Fabio A. Casari is a consultant at Detecon (Switzerland) AG. Together with the Healthcare Team, he is responsible for the healthcare market in the area of hospitals, med-tech and pharmaceuticals.
After his sports career in the Austrian foil world cup team, he studied human medicine at the Paracelsus Medical University in Salzburg, completed a research stay at the Harvard Medical School in Boston. As part of his doctorate, he was employed for his residency at the University Hospital in Zurich with a research focus on computer-assisted technologies in orthopedics.
Through the technology focus, he moved to Detecon and is now driving digitalisation and technologies in healthcare. It is a personal concern of his that general healthcare grows along with technological change.
- Hospital processes
- Technologies to improve working conditions (IoT, cloud, data management, etc.)
- Digitalisation strategies
- Project management (agile and classic methods)
- Technology partnerships in the industry and healthcare sector
- Industry expertise: healthcare, med-tech, public health, pharma