People & Performance
The People and Culture Side of Transformation
How does a company succeed in :
- aligning the employee journey with the customer journey?
- creating a working environment that supports a high-performance culture?
- accompanying their employees in times of change, overcoming resistance, and taking advantage of the opportunities of (digital) transformation?
- introducing agile structures and working methods?
- developing the required digital and technological skills among employees and managers?
- optimally designing the interface between man and machine and humanizing work?
- establishing a pattern of thinking in terms of cross-company partnerships and ecosystems, i.e. removing silos and barriers to thinking?
- developing a culture in which employees constantly question their attitude to digital change and reflect on their thought and behavior patterns?
- establishing a sustainable learning culture that enables continuous up- and re-skilling of all employees?
The Pillars of a High-Performance Organization
In times of technological and social change, adaptable and innovative organizational structures and a sustainable high-performance culture are essential for the long-term success of a company.
We Are Your Companions on Your Road to Success
Holistic consideration of the four dimensions People & Organization, Places & Platforms, Technology & Data, and Principles & Regulations.
Introduction of agile transformation processes that focus exclusively on the creation of customer (direct) and employee (indirect) value, building on employees’ existing skills.
Evolvement from cumbersome, inflexible organizational structures into agile, dynamically robust, and successful companies by following the principle of cell division.
Targeted and sustainable development of digital and technology competencies by applying the Detecon Future Learning approach.
Accompanying employees through the Responsive Change Management approach, which takes into account the individual circumstances of each employee.