(Junior) Consultant Technology Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d)
Locations: Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt a.M. or Munich
What you can expect
- You design and implement infrastructures for the digital age in technical areas (5G, edge computing, software defined networks and sensor technology)
- Optimize these infrastructures in terms of network availability, security, energy efficiency and operating costs on the technical side as well as in processes and organization, even during operation
- Within our projects you help to define the right strategies, drive innovation and create design rules (together with an experienced team). You learn quickly and adopt to take over more and more roles
- You implement the digital trends (cloud and virtualization, Internet of Things, Big Data and mobility), the foundation of our customers' successful business models
- You define reference architectures for the new technologies in industry and service sectors
- You will focus on dedicated areas of the ones mentioned above
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed bachelor or master's degree in one of the MINT subjects or in economics with an IT/Telko focus
- First practical experience from challenging and relevant internships
- High interest in digitization and technology trends, such as IoT, Big Data, Cloud Management, 5G, virtualization and mobility
- Project-related willingness to travel (national or international, depending on preference)
- Business fluent in English, German is of advantage
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams - we live what we preach
- No Up-Or-Out system but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign fields of consulting to yourself, to develop and drive your own topics
Your benefits at Detecon:
As part of our self-leadership approach, we use a combination of traditional leadership skills and elements of self-reflection to train our senior consultants as leaders.
Fast track or the choice between partner or expert track enables our consultants to develop individually and optimally.
From company kindergartens to company pensions - Detecon employees and their families have comprehensive access to the benefits and privileges of the Telekom Group.
With a variety of sports groups and fitness cooperations, our comprehensive health program, or part-time programs and sabbaticals, we try to provide our employees with the best possible flexibility to balance work and private life.