Verena Vinke works in Strategy & Innovation on the topics of New Work, Agility & Culture. She advises companies from the telecommunications, energy, retail and insurance industries on shaping digital transformation and the associated change in corporate and work culture.
Her passion lies in the area of organizational development. She believes that corporations in particular still use approaches that were developed for an old world. However, with the change in market conditions, corporations today need to be prepared for disruptive 'attacks' from startups at any time. To prepare corporations for this, Verena and her team develop innovative Company ReBuilding consulting approaches. The focus is on combining the strengths of corporations with the strengths of startups, so that even the big players can remain competitive in digitalized markets.
Verena is also an expert in the field of New Work. Over the past six years, she has supported various companies in the development of an individual New Work concept including its implementation. Due to the different focus topics of her clients, Verena has experience in all four New Work dimensions People, Places, Tools and Principles & Regulations. The Corona situation as a catalyst for new working environments brings the "New Normal" to everyone's lips, and in this context also sets new accents for New Work.
- Development & implementation of change concepts
- Design & implementation of workshop and training formats (Ambidexterity, Agility, Mindfulness, Design Thinking, Outward Mindset)
- Development of concepts for site and area consolidation
- Development of new working environments
- Support of Office 365 rollout with focus on change, communication & enablement
- Preparation, execution & follow-up of negotiations with the works council on the topic of New Work