Nadine Büchel has been supporting and advising companies from a wide range of industries in their digital transformation since 2021. In the area of customer excellence, marketing and sales, she is intensively involved with innovative and customer-centric possibilities of digitalisation for the redesign of products, services and business models as well as the optimisation of customer processes using digital technologies. Her passion for customer experience is always in focus.
Nadine studied International Business and Marketing in Koblenz and Bangkok and completed her Master's degree in Communication, Multimedia and Market Management in Düsseldorf. So far in her career, she has gained significant experience in (agile and classic) product management and strategic marketing across a wide range of industries facing immense challenges in the wake of digitalisation. In 2021, she switched to the consulting side at Detecon and provides consulting support to companies at the direct interface to the customer (B2C and B2B).
In her current projects, Nadine deals with strategic issues around the digital optimization of the customer experience along the entire value chain and the associated product and service development. In doing so, she draws on agile project management methods as well as relevant customer experience/user centricity methods.
- Topic expertise in customer experience, marketing and sales
- Application of customer experience/user centricity methods (persona creation, customer journey mapping, design thinking)
- Development of digital and customer-centric business models, products and services
- Industry expertise in telecom, energy, logistics and finance sectors
- Agile and classic project management