Andreas Penkert has been working in consulting for 15 years and is now responsible for the topics of skills management and global staffing at Detecon. Previously, he headed the Global Tribe Lead Customer Excellence and spent more than 20 years as an expert in customer experience. He began his career as a Customer Service Manager at a large international retail company. In 2008, he switched to the consulting side at Detecon.
Numerous articles and studies have resulted from his insights and ideas about customer excellence. For example, he is the initiator and co-author of the recently published study "Organization Experience - The Synthesis of Customer and Employee Experience" which Detecon published in cooperation with DE3P.
- Skill Management in Consulting
- Customer Excellence, Sales & Service
- Management of consulting projects on customer experience and digital transformation
- Customer journey modeling and design thinking
- Service strategy, innovation and operationalization
- Support of transformations and change processes
- Workshop facilitation and coaching