Alexandra Lang works as a consultant in the Service Industries chapter and accompanies our public sector clients on their digital transformation journey. Her focus is on the future design of digital public services, innovation topics and the digital and cultural support of change processes.
Her interdisciplinary education in International Cultural and Business Studies and experience in public organisations as well as in the education sector enable her to have a sound understanding of social and political aspects of digitalisation. She brings this knowledge specifically to her work on public sector projects to meet the specific needs of the public sector.
- Management of transformation projects
- Strategy development and implementation
- Cultural change and change management
- Intercultural communication
- Innovations in the area of digital public services