New Work at a Leading Energy Supplier
The client is one of the leading producers of electricity in Europe. It also offers customers products and services in the area of efficient energy use. An innovation-promoting work culture is to be established with the help of the New Work program.
PROCEDURE AND METHODS
- Establishment of a central initiative at board level to manifest a new, agile work culture
- Concept development
- Workshops on the topics of "Working Culture", "Working Environment", "People Behavior" and "Principles & Regulations".
- Coaching of executives
- Contribution of experiences from lighthouse projects as well as external best practices
- Development of functional concepts in HR, real estate and IT for the introduction of the new work culture
- Creation of a rollout plan to test the work culture in the Group in various pilots and in a laboratory environment
- Development of a tool that describes role-based requirements for the future working environment and provides implementation proposals
- Development and implementation of a communication plan to create innogy's new, shared work culture
- Represent internal users and stakeholders from different areas and hierarchy levels, as well as their user journeys
- Stringent strategic concepts for an innovation-promoting work culture, fed by various internal analyses and extensive external best practices
- Sustainable impulses into the Group in the direction of agility & flexibility through the introduction of new formats and tools