IT Strategy & Applications
Technology strategy sets the course
Everyone is talking about digitisation - trends such as agilisation, data analytics, AI, customer experience and increased security requirements - to name but a few - have a massive impact on the alignment of IT organisations. Nevertheless, the challenges are not the same for everyone in the company: CEO, CIO, CDO or CFO have different perspectives and demands on an IT strategy.
The CIO is required to generate business value as an integral component of new digital business models as an orchestrator of highly innovative, networked services.
- Agilization of the IT organization as a basis for agile application development and operation (DevOps, Scrum)
- Establishment of flexible application ecosystems (microservices, API layer)
- Targeted application of big data and data analytics methods and technologies
- Creating customer value through the use of customer-centered technologies / applications
Dont forget about the basics:
- to optimize, standardize, further consolidate
- ERP systems (e.g. S4HANA Cloud) as the company's backbone
- IT Security Management / Cyber Security
What are the Challenges facing IT Management in the Future?
These are the questions the CIO has to answer:
Detecon provides consulting services in the following areas: IT Strategy & Governance, EAM, IT Efficiency, IT Restructuring, IT Security Management, Data Analytics, Front end applications, IT Sourcing Management, Application Management (ERP / SAP)
Stay up to date - with our Publications