Does New Work hide more than hip premises? What if our employees demand mobile working even after COVID-19? How do we prepare our employees and managers for the future world of work? ...
Even before COVID-19, companies were faced with challenges such as new market conditions, new business models and rapidly changing customer needs as a result of megatrends such as digitization or demographic change. For companies, it is a matter of coping with the new requirements with regard to their employees and customers. In doing so, the needs of employees and their demand for an inspiring and functional work environment are forcing companies to actively address the question of how we will work (together) in the future.
COVID-19 intensifies the pressure to act, accelerating reforms while changing the reality of New Work. Even companies that have already embarked on the new world of work must find answers to the question of how they want to work (together) in the future. On the one hand, to increase employee satisfaction and productivity, and on the other, to leverage potential savings.
We recommend to use the momentum and to design new working worlds and ways. Based on our New Work approach we advise you holistically. The starting point of our New Work approach are the four dimensions which are to be considered equally:
- Organization & Framework
- Places & Spaces
- Tools & Technologies
- People & Engagement
The focus is on Activity Based Working. At the same time, this is the prerequisite and result of a holistic New Normal /New Work implementation. This means that an employee can choose the optimal working environment for each activity. The task here is to develop an overall concept that fits the company, its current situation and its strategy.
Our consulting service
Together, we find answers to your questions and develop a work culture and environment that will help you respond more quickly and flexibly to social, economic and technological demands in the future.
- Carrying out a New Work Readiness Check
- Development of a vision for future work in the company
- Development of use cases and personas
- Survey of a needs analysis
- Development of a holistic, company-specific New Work concept along our four dimensions (Organization & Framework, Places & Spaces, Tools & Technologies, People & Engagement)
- Creation of space concepts, guidelines for IT equipment and model company agreements
- Development and implementation of measures for managers and employees to change culture
- Support in negotiations with the social partner
- Holistic transformation support through development and implementation of an overarching change and communication framework