The Approach for Fast, Measurable Results
In times of constant change, the ability to react quickly, remain adaptable, and maintain orientation with strategic priorities is a key success factor for companies. Organizations can be faithful to the priorities they have set for themselves solely if the efforts of all teams are carefully coordinated. This factor becomes all the more important when tasks are carried out at multiple locations or virtually.
A different reality is found in so many companies, however; no more than a small part of the workforce is even aware of the corporate strategy. Most employees do not know how their daily work can contribute to realization of the general strategy and whether they are using the resources available to them for its effective implementation. Consequently, there is frequently a gap between corporate strategy and operational implementation.
Objectives and Key Results
Objectives and key results (OKR) are a suitable, tried and proven method to close this gap. It provides a common vocabulary and quarterly process for teams and entire organizations to coordinate transparently what they want to achieve, to focus their efforts on measurable outcomes, and learn iteratively with data over the course of time. OKRs are a way to define and achieve the best possible outcomes as a team and as an organization; however, they are not suitable for measuring individual performance. The choice of the right OKR software tool such as Workboard establishes a platform that keeps everyone on track.
Our consulting services for successful OKR
- Conceptualization, implementation, and support of holistic OKR programs
- OKR maturity check
- Executive leadership workshop that includes strategy review, strategic priorities survey, OKR definitions
- OKR workshops for teams at all hierarchical levels
- Vertical and horizontal OKR alignment
- Change and communication support during the OKR rollout
- Operational and systematic support during OKR rollout (project management office)
- OKR coach certifications
- Selection of suitable OKR software/tooling