Trends for the Next Decade #8
Are you tired of having your business processes dictated by legacy systems? Everyday business processes often depend on existing legacy systems. Extensive adjustments to the IT landscape are therefore necessary to generate efficiencies. The use of RPA makes it possible to optimise business processes without changing the existing IT systems. RPA is thus a mediator between the systems and creates a continuous process flow.
Our Recommended Actions
- Analyze processes and check for RPA relevance.
- Optimization before automating processes is critical.
- Ensure change management and communication efforts so that staff and RPA are aligned early on.
- Define responsibilities between RPA owner, IT department and business side.
- Build expertise within the organization to implement RPA solutions and operate the infrastructure.