Consultant Network Planning (m/f/d)
What you can expect
- Bring your experience in strategic and technical consulting projects focusing on a wide range of telecommunication networks from access to core
- As a consultant, you will support the analysis, design and optimization of network structures under cost, performance and reliability aspects and advise network operators on the development and operation of modern telecommunications networks
- For the consulting you use our self-developed software tools
- As part of the team you will be involved in the further development of our tools
What we are looking for:
- Successfully completed master's degree in telecommunications, information technology or mathematics
- First practical experience from demanding and relevant internships
- Profound knowledge of modern telecommunication technologies
- Experience in the analysis and planning of telecommunication networks
- Analytical thinking and conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills and presentation confidence
- High ability to work in a team, social competence and open-mindedness towards other cultures
- Very good written and spoken English, good knowledge of another world language desirable
- Willingness to advise foreign customers on site
What we are offering
- Very good working conditions in an open-minded and harmonious team with a lot of creative freedom
- A diversified working environment with opportunities for participation and further education
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance
- An attractive salary and other benefits (e.g. company car from the consultant career level upwards)
- Challenging and diverse tasks for national and international customers
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, desired salary and possible starting date).
Your benefits at Detecon:
As part of our self-leadership approach, we use a combination of traditional leadership skills and elements of self-reflection to train our senior consultants as leaders.
Fast track or the choice between partner or expert track enables our consultants to develop individually and optimally.
From company kindergartens to company pensions - Detecon employees and their families have comprehensive access to the benefits and privileges of the Telekom Group.
With a variety of sports groups and fitness cooperations, our comprehensive health program, or part-time programs and sabbaticals, we try to provide our employees with the best possible flexibility to balance work and private life.