Carsten Glohr is Managing Partner and contact for the "Public" sector. His task in this position is the management of all consulting activities for the EU, Germany, the German states, and communities. Moreover, he is in charge of Detecon’s consulting business with IT service providers, including T-Systems and Telekom IT. After earning degrees in technical computer science and business administration, he garnered more than 20 years of professional experience at Helbling, Diebold, and Siemens and while acting as an interim CIO.
- Strategy development for ICT providers, portfolio optimization (product, customer, market/region)
- Project management, interim management
- Outsourcing, Offshoring
- IT strategies, IT organization
- IT Governance, IT Controlling
- IT cost and performance optimization, IT benchmarking
- Post-merger integration, business process optimization, strategies and concepts for the use of ERP systems (especially SAP, Siebel), software selection