Senior Consultant Wireless Architect (m/f/d)
Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt a.M. Munich or Warsaw
What you can expect
- Prepare strategic guidance and high-level wireless network design and implementation plans for telecom operators, industrial customers or government agencies
- You define reference architectures for different use cases and applications as well as business models
- Plan and optimize the network infrastructure to improve performance, availability, security, energy efficiency and
Increase cost efficiency
- You will accompany our customers throughout the entire life cycle - from trends and deployment to the conversion and decommissioning of old technologies
- Prepare cost cases/business cases and model
- You participate in tenders / RFQ projects for network technologies
What we are looking for
- Master's degree or a higher comparable degree in engineering, physics or computer science
- At least five years of professional experience in telecommunication projects with focus on wireless topics (5G,4G,Wi-Fi, IoT)
- Experience with modern project management methods (SAFE Agile, SCRUM, others)
- Business fluent in German and English (other languages are an advantage)
- Worldwide readiness to travel
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams - we live what we advise
- No Up-Or-Out system but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative NewWork work environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign fields of consulting to yourself, to develop and drive your own topics
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, desired salary and possible starting date).
Your benefits at Detecon:
As part of our self-leadership approach, we use a combination of traditional leadership skills and elements of self-reflection to train our senior consultants as leaders.
Fast track or the choice between partner or expert track enables our consultants to develop individually and optimally.
From company kindergartens to company pensions - Detecon employees and their families have comprehensive access to the benefits and privileges of the Telekom Group.
With a variety of sports groups and fitness cooperations, our comprehensive health program, or part-time programs and sabbaticals, we try to provide our employees with the best possible flexibility to balance work and private life.
Falk Schröder, Chapter Head Network Technology introducing himself
Insights into our office