Senior Consultant Managed Services and Automation (m/f/d)
Locations: Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt a. M., Munich or Warsaw
What you can expect
- Management and execution of technical, global projects with focus on managed services, network operations and automation
- Be an expert and consult with our customers on automation frameworks related to end-to-end infrastructure readiness, including deployment, validation and testing
- Lead the Client Network Operations teams in analyzing and designing the growing infrastructure and solutions
- Technical and commercial analysis, planning and management of managed services and network operation projects for customers, utilities, regulators, investors and municipalities
- Industry-oriented development of consulting topics and methods as well as support in marketing our consulting portfolio, for example through publications and presentations
What we are looking for
- Master's degree in electrical engineering, natural sciences or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing projects in the telecommunications or energy industry or in relevant public sector organizations
- Proven track record and in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Managed services for network operators, network rollout and operation, tools for automatic network fault recovery, configuration management and regression testing, network testing and performance analysis, infrastructure tools such as Ansible, REST/gRPC, NETCONF, programming experience in C/C++, Python,
- Perl or any other programming language
- Experience in international projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Highly developed analytical skills and excellent teamwork skills
What we are offering you
- Working in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams - we live what we preach
- No up-or-out system, but individual career and development perspectives
- An appreciative culture embedded in a highly innovative new-work work environment
- Steep learning curve thanks to flat hierarchies and excellent training and development opportunities
- The freedom to assign consulting fields to yourself, to develop and drive your own topics
Your benefits at Detecon:
As part of our self-leadership approach, we use a combination of traditional leadership skills and elements of self-reflection to train our senior consultants as leaders.
Fast track or the choice between partner or expert track enables our consultants to develop individually and optimally.
From company kindergartens to company pensions - Detecon employees and their families have comprehensive access to the benefits and privileges of the Telekom Group.
With a variety of sports groups and fitness cooperations, our comprehensive health program, or part-time programs and sabbaticals, we try to provide our employees with the best possible flexibility to balance work and private life.
Insights in our Offices