Detecon Middle East & Africa
The region has been quick to pursue innovation and capitalize on exponential technology leading to enterprises being challenged with how to successfully digitize their organization in order to thrive in the future. Our markets cover the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey; Our presence is established and has experienced significant growth in the Telecom, Banking and Public sectors.
Given our clients challenges, our topics focus on realizing digitization strategies. Our consultants not only have the ability to craft strategies but they also implement such strategies at an operational level to realize the benefits for our clients.
- Developed a strategy for a telecommunication leader to centralize product development and distribution, enabling them to reduce duplication across countries, resulting in substantial savings.
- Transformed the B2B service offering and operations for a telecom operator, achieving the launch of new B2B services while optimizing the development cycle resulting in significant increased and diversified revenue lines.
- Designed the new multi mission communication satellite for a satellite operator, which enables the provisioning of new high throughput services in domestic unconnected areas whilst being commercial successful and protects the national assets.
- Crafted and implemented the organizational strategy of a national ministry. Through mentoring and supporting deputyships and operational staff, our client is able to track performance against departmental, ministerial and national targets.
- Designed, implemented and program managed digital channel projects including mobile banking and mobile wallet for a leading bank.
- Executed a nations GPON network development program that included supervision of network design, supply, installation, operation and maintenance, covering twelve exchanges and thirty-four rollout areas across 67,000+ plots in both green and brown-field areas.