Consultant in IT/Telco Management (m/f/d)
What you can expect
- Accompany our clients through the digital transformation
- Assess the effect of ICT-Trends on the markets, business models, processes and value chains of our clients
- Consult our clients based on your profound knowledge and future driven attitude
- Areas of Expertise should be at least one area of
- IT architecture management with its programme management scills, IT security
- construction and expansion of Internet-of-Things platforms, customer experience, E-Business, digitization, Big Data
- Virtualization of network functions into a cloud based environment
What we would like to have from you
- Several years in-depth experience with relevant tasks, ideally gained in a consultancy or in a Telecommunications company
- You have an degree in telecommunications, engineering science or comparable education
- High interest in digitization and technology trends, e.g. IoT, Big Data, cloud, EAM, virtualization and mobility
- First practical experiences from demanding and relevant internships
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills combined with above-average commitment
- Enthusiasm of the act in combine of technology and economy
- Project related travel readiness
- You speak Hungarian, you have a good command of English and German
What we offer you
- Strengthen your multicultural competences and broaden your international experience
- Grow as you want it (e.g. expert or program role)
- Close alignment with a talented team on a daily basis
- Work smart and explore career opportunities
- Touch base with exciting clients in a fast growing p art of the world
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, salary expectations and possible entry date).
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your entire application documents with reference to the code „ HU-ICT Con“.
Reach for the stars - as a partner or as an expert
Beside the customer and internal projects you can work from everywhere you want: wether the office in Berlin or the beach of Bali your choice
We offer trust-based working hours as advice. However, as a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, our working hours are much more humane than those of other consultancies.
Everyone in our company can choose their own pace. Whether Fast Track or if you want to stay at a career level permanently, everything is possible individually. This has a positive effect on cooperation. Elbow culture does not exist with us!
Your career opportunities at Detecon
As a Business Analyst, you will work with your team on projects and support the topic development of your practice. You will develop yourself and your consulting competence further and build up a network within Detecon.
As a Consultant, you are jointly responsible for projects as a stream, sub-project or project manager. You support with offers and client workshops. In addition, you will contribute to the development of your practice and expand your functional and industry-specific expertise.
As a Senior Consultant you take over the role of the management of client projects and prepare independent offers. You strengthen your thematic focus and expand your market and sector know-how.
As a Managing Consultant you lead your own client projects and participate in account teams. As an expert, you lead knowledge initiatives and position yourself as a Detecon Leader.
Partner-Track: Associate Partner
As an Associate Partner you will assume a responsible role in projects and account management. You have your own client platform and place your thematic focus at Detecon. You also lead disciplinary staff and assume a superior role.
Expert-Track: Topic CTO
Or you position yourself as Topic CTO with a highly specialized topic expertise and engage as such in projects. Furthermore, you yield your expertise in proposals and client workshops and strengthen your Knowledge continuously.
As a Partner you are responsible for knowledge & people development and the success of projects. You have a strong client base and are an expert on your core topics. In addition, you take on a superior role and lead staff disciplinary.
Expert-Track: Practice CTO
As Practice CTO you have a highly specialized know-how and are an essential knowledge carrier in your field. You are responsible for knowledge projects and are a company-wide recognized expert.
Human Resources Slowakei & Ungarn