Consultant in IT/Telco Management (m/f/d)
What you can expect
- Accompany our clients through the digital transformation
- Assess the effect of ICT-Trends on the markets, business models, processes and value chains of our clients
- Consult our clients based on your profound knowledge and future driven attitude
- Areas of Expertise should be at least one area of
- IT architecture management with its programme management scills, IT security
- construction and expansion of Internet-of-Things platforms, customer experience, E-Business, digitization, Big Data
- Virtualization of network functions into a cloud based environment
What we would like to have from you
- Several years in-depth experience with relevant tasks, ideally gained in a consultancy or in a Telecommunications company
- You have an degree in telecommunications, engineering science or comparable education
- High interest in digitization and technology trends, e.g. IoT, Big Data, cloud, EAM, virtualization and mobility
- First practical experiences from demanding and relevant internships
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills combined with above-average commitment
- Enthusiasm of the act in combine of technology and economy
- Project related travel readiness
- You speak Hungarian, you have a good command of English and German
What we offer you
- Strengthen your multicultural competences and broaden your international experience
- Grow as you want it (e.g. expert or program role)
- Close alignment with a talented team on a daily basis
- Work smart and explore career opportunities
- Touch base with exciting clients in a fast growing p art of the world
Are you digital?
Then we look forward to getting to know you and to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, salary expectations and possible entry date).
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your entire application documents with reference to the code „ HU-ICT Con“.
Reach for the stars - as a partner or as an expert
Beside the customer and internal projects you can work from everywhere you want: wether the office in Berlin or the beach of Bali your choice
We offer trust-based working hours as advice. However, as a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, our working hours are much more humane than those of other consultancies.
Everyone in our company can choose their own pace. Whether Fast Track or if you want to stay at a career level permanently, everything is possible individually. This has a positive effect on cooperation. Elbow culture does not exist with us!
Your career opportunities at Detecon
Human Resources Slowakei & Ungarn