Location: Istanbul / Turkey
- IT & Management Consulting for Directors, CIO/CTO and C-levels at Turkish and international clients.
- Help the leaders of our clients across the telecommunication, banking & insurance and automotive sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organizations.
- A combination of delivery, developing the proposition in the sector and according business development following the trusted advisor approach. You will have the opportunity to develop key relationships with industry leaders, and develop your leadership skills.
- Oversee both large programs and / or the delivery of multiple engagements at a time.
- Utilizing your deep subject matter expertise to lend additional credibility to your project teams and add value to their projects as well as assure quality of delivery from our consulting teams.
- Current projects focus largely around Digital Transformation, Technology Strategy and Information Management and so it would be useful have hands on experience of delivery into at least one of these areas.
- You will have responsibility for:
- Leading client relationships and turn strategic advisory into tangible leads and proposal activity.
- Developing relevant collateral for propositions and sales including thought leadership.
- Managing individual opportunities within existing and new accounts.
- Management of / and participation in national and international projects in one of the mentioned areas.
- Excellent degree in telecommunication / information technology, business strategy, economics with IT focus or similar field of study.
- Several years’ in-depth experience with a relevant consulting company, IT operator or system manufacturer in the ICT organization and in the area of ICT strategy & architecture.
- Deep knowledge and experience with clients in telecommunications, banking and insurance, automotive, and public service industries in Turkey and/or international.
- Ideally you have a track record in selling professional services and be confident in building a pipeline through relationships established by yourself.
- A proven track record of leading complex strategies and projects, ideally in the telecommunication, automotive or financial services sector.
- Evidence of developing strategic client relationships, working with senior stakeholders on high profile work, whilst mentoring and coaching less experienced team members.
- You will be client-driven, able to perform in high pressure situations and above all have an analytical mind-set.
- Willingness to travel nationally & internationally on short- and long-term project assignments.
Please send us your application including a cover letter, your resume and references